Family Service & Guidance Center clients have spoken... and they’re extremely satisfied.
Results from FSGC’s annual satisfaction surveys indicate that the vast majority of clients and client parents are very happy with the service they are receiving. CEO Brenda Mills said the findings are a strong indication that agency staff are doing an excellent job.
“The results are some of the best I’ve seen in 26 years at FSGC,” said Brenda Mills, CEO. “I’m very proud of the entire FSGC staff.”
Survey results revealed:
- 99 percent of respondents rated FSGC staff helpfulness and courtesy as ”good,” “very good” or “excellent.”
- 97.4 percent said their/their child’s individual needs were being met.
- 96.8 percent of respondents said they would return for treatment or recommend FSGC to someone else.
Clients also had the opportunity to comment on the service they are receiving. Among the comments were:
- “This place is so necessary for Topeka. We are so lucky to have FSGC here!”
- “Every staff member we’ve interacted with has been nothing short of fantastic. THANK YOU!”
- “Love this place! Saved our family! Downright amazing!”
Satisfaction surveys are administered annually by FSGC’s Quality Management Team and used to enhance and improve services.