FSGC is proud to announce the recipients of the 2015 FSGC Distinguished Staff Awards.
“Selecting six out of our 280 caring, dedicated staff for recognition is extremely difficult,” Brenda Mills, CEO, said. “Each year, a few staff distinguish themselves through outstanding service to the children and families we serve. These awards are our way of saying thank you.”
The 2015 FSGC Distinguished Staff Award winners are:
- Jessica Hammer, Clinical Staff category
- Kara Heckard, Mental Health Specialist category
- Amanda Roettgen, Attendant and Respite Care category
- Mike Singer, Supervisor category
- Sara Spencer, Support Staff category
- Becky Turner, Case Management category
Employees were nominated by their peers and selected by a committee of FSGC staff members representing a diverse cross-section of the agency. Recipients of the award are selected for a high level of effectiveness in their work with children, families and co-workers; zeal in promoting the advancement of mental health; and professional interest and involvement.
Congratulations to the six honorees and to the many staff who were nominated!