BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Angela Cool, KCP&L and Westar, Evergy Companies
Sarah Neiswanger, National Glass Association
Brenda Mills, Family Service & Guidance Center
VICE PRESIDENT, DEVELOPMENT:
Pam Evans, Family Service & Guidance Center
Chris Hartman, Family Service & Guidance Center
Bill Rogenmoser, Rogenmoser Financial Services
Mikki Burcher, HyVee and Sparkle Philosophy
Dwight Menke, Dwight D. Menke Insurance
Alex Orel, Kansas Bankers Association
Kari Presley, Kearney & Associates
Andrew Wiechen, Architect One, Inc.
Hannah Yeubanks, Kansas Automobile Dealers Assn.
The Family Service & Guidance Center Foundation is dedicated to cultivating relationships and engaging the community in the life of the organization in order to secure and invest private financial support to strengthen FSGC's programs and operations.
The FSGC Foundation holds a set of three core ideas:
- Belief in FSGC's works and in the positive potential of all children.
- Partnership with our donors and supporters.
- Ensuring the long-term viability of FSGC by serving as responsible stewards.
The Foundation's long-term plan encompasses five strategies:
- Expand FSGC's donor base by educating the community on the importance of access to quality, affordable community mental health services and the crucial role that gifts from individuals, businesses and foundations play.
- Invest the endowment responsibly to maximize the value of secured gifts.
- Maintain the highest standards of responsible stewardship and accountability for all donors to FSGC.
- Conduct fundraising activities with the best interests of the children FSGC serves in mind.
- Provide personnel and other resources to support and implement these strategies.
Funds raised through the Family Service & Guidance Center Foundation will empower the organization to continue a century-old tradition of innovation and collaboration in the provision of new mental and behavioral healthcare services and programs.
To make a gift to the Family Service & Guidance Center Foundation and help thousands of children, adolescents and families across the region live happier, healthier lives, click here.