6th annual Meals for Mental Health Event
Friday, October 16-Saturday, October 31, 2020
Hosted by Texas Roadhouse
5901 S.W. Huntoon, Topeka
Meal and raffle tickets will be available soon at bidpal.net/FSGCmeals!
The dinner bell is ringin', so saddle up and bring the gang to Meals for Mental Health!
Buy your tickets by Thursday, October 15, at 11:59 p.m. Then, redeem them for a delicious meal anytime our Topeka Texas Roadhouse is open for business between October 16 and October 31! It’s Meals for Mental Health on your time!
Enjoy a selection from our exclusive Meals for Mental Health menu.
- Six-Ounce Sirloin: Savor a sizzling, tender, hand-cut six-ounce sirloin cooked just the way you like it, with green beans, a baked potato and a soft drink.
- Grilled Pork Chop: Dig into a hand-cut, hearty, boneless pork chop, seasoned and served with peppercorn sauce, along with green beans, a baked potato and a soft drink.
- Grilled BBQ Chicken: Wake up your taste buds with a marinated 1⁄2 lb. chicken breast basted in a tangy BBQ sauce. You’ll also get green beans, a baked potato and a soft drink.
- Grilled Chicken Salad: Enjoy a fresh, light grilled chicken salad and a soft drink.
- Your meal will also come with Texas Roadhouse’s famous dinner rolls!
No matter which meal you choose, you'll be helping thousands of northeast Kansas kids and teens living with anxiety, depressions, ADHD and other mental health issues.
You also have the opportunity to win great prizes in our Meals for Mental Health raffle!
Get your meal and raffle tickets at bidpal.net/FSGCmeals soon! Don't miss Meals for Mental Health 2020!