We're excited to have your child participate in Art Day at Home! Here's some important information:
- Art Project Supply Kit Pick-Up Day is Saturday, February 20, from 2-4 p.m. at FSGC's 327 S.W. Frazier building. There will be a release/permission form for a parent to sign that day.
- Art Project Return Day is Saturday, March 20, from 2-4 p.m. To be considered for inclusion in this year's Works of Heart Art Event, the client should bring their finished art piece back by that date. They can also return their artwork when they come for a scheduled appointment before March 20.
- To see the helpful instructional video for your child's art project, just click on the project picture below.
- Kids may keep any leftover art supplies for their own use!
- Deadline reminders will be sent out via text message.
- All completed, submitted artwork becomes the property of FSGC for use in marketing materials, display in our buildings or possible inclusion in the Works of Heart Auction.
Click your child's art project below to watch the helpful instructional video!